Posted on :
27 Jan, 2016
27 Jan, 2016
The Following Universities are the only universities working with Thuthuka:
NB: One of these Universities must be the closest to your home
Thuthuka Bursaries are only awarded to students who are accepted at these universities
Please read carefully before completing and returning application forms
1. This document is not in any way an agreement or commitment.
2. The bursaries are awarded annually as per the conditions of the agreement between the recipient and the Thuthuka Bursary Fund. Renewal is at the discretion of the fund.
3. Successful applicants will be required to enter into an agreement with the Thuthuka Bursary Fund and NSFAS.
4. The closing date for applications s April 30th.
5. To be considerod for the Thuthuk.a Bursary Fund. you are reqwred to registel Si write the National Benchmark Testt (NBT)
6. Your application will remain incomplete until we receive the letter f provisional acceptance to university, the final Grade 12 results and NBT results.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO BE NOTED BEFORE COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
1. The Thuthuka bursaries are only available for African and
2. Only Students doing Mathematics as a subject will be
considered. NOT MATHS UTERACY!
3. Applicants provisionally awarded bursailes will be
notified in December.
4. The final confirmation on the awarding of the bursary will
depend on the following:
a. Confirmation of your acceptance into the Thuthuka
programme at a specific TBF University.
b. Attaining the required endorsement (Bachelors Pass)
and points (i.e. M-Score) to study the degree leading
to a CA (SA) TBF programme.
5. ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED USING THE NSFAS MEANS TEST TO DETERMINE FINANCIAL NEED.
Closing Date: 30 April 2016