Posted on :
15 Jun, 2012
15 Jun, 2012
Our client is an automotive industry multinational company. Following their growth strategy, they are looking for a Tool Maintenance Technician to work in South Africa.
– Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly and do not deteriorate;
– Dismantles, cleans, and oils motors for power tools;
– Discards irreparable tools and requisitions and distributes replacements;
– May repair worn or defective tool parts;
– Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
– Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work;
– Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment;
– Choose the most appropriate tool for each task.
– Technical training or Degree in a related area;
– 2 – 4 years of experience on the job and in the automotive industry;
– Equipment Maintenance knowledge;
– Technical Understanding;
– Attention to Detail;
– Problem Analysis and Decision Making Capability;
– Excellent organizational skills;
– Computer skills;
– Proactivity and team management;
– Residents or with South African Nationality.
– Integration in a multinational company, with emphasis on the market in which it operates;
– Opportunity for professional and personal growth.
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
Elevus Lisboa – ENG & LOG
Interested applicants should send a resume to the e-mail: [email protected], putting in the Subject / Subject of the email, the reference ELEL/214/12
Av. Columbano Bordalo Pinheiro, 108 – 2º, 1070-067 Lisboa
Tel: 21 781 24 50 | Fax: 21 781 24 59
[email protected] | www.elevus.pt