Posted on :
14 Nov, 2013
14 Nov, 2013
Tracker requires the services of a Creditors Clerk – Accounts Payable reporting to the Financial Accountant. This position is focused on the maintenance of the Creditors accounts, processing Creditors payments and other financial processes. Tracker requires a self-starter who can work in a team environment.
Maintaining creditors accounts, including:
* Ensuring creditors invoices are correctly authorised and that all supporting documentation is attached.
* Processing of creditors invoices and preparing account reconciliations for review.
* Ensuring all creditors are paid by due date and remittances are sent to suppliers.
* Addressing and resolving creditors account queries timeously.
* Providing month-end accrual figures.
* Maintaining customer service standards.
* Ad hoc projects.
* National Diploma in Bookkeeping, or equivalent.
* Must have at least 4 years experience in creditors accounting.
* Computer literate: MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
* A very good understanding of financial systems and experience in working on Financial Systems.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to work under pressure.
* Ability to identify problems and correct them. Sense of responsibility.
* Precision & accuracy.
* Deadline driven.
|Business Unit / Division||Treasury|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Equity Status||EE Preferred|
|Location – Town / City||Johannesburg|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Closing date: 14th November, 2013