Posted on :
18 Sep, 2017
18 Sep, 2017
Trainee Constable Learnership has become available. Do you have Matric? Valid Drivers license? No Criminal Record? Are you Healthy and Physically Fit? Download the application form and apply today! Reference Number:TC/EMPD2017
Division:Operations and Specialised Services
· Be in possession of a valid Senior Certificate (Grade 12) (Certified copy to be attached)
· Have no criminal record or illicit activity recorded
· Have not been declared incompetent to possess a firearm in terms of Sect 102 of the Firearms Control Act 60/2000
· Be Proficient in English
· Be healthy, physically fit and of a stable mental condition (provide an original medical certificate as proof, stating medical fitness to undergo physical training and mental fitness state)
· Be between the ages of 18 – 35 years
· Be a South African Citizen, residing in the municipal area of the City of Ekurhuleni (attach proof of residence/affidavit to confirm address)
· Physical fitness
· Driver evaluation
· Competency assessment
· Medical assessment
· Complete an English proficiency pre-requisite test
· Fingerprints and qualifications will be verified.
· Trainees will be subjected to the terms of the training contract; Trainees undergo training in the following aspects:
· National Road Traffic Act & Regulations, Legal Subjects, SAPS Act, By-laws, Domestic Violence Act, Social Crime Prevention Act, Firearm Training
· Must be willing to undergo intense training including after hours without extra compensation
· PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT IS NOT GUARANTEED AFTER COMPLETION OF LEARNERSHIP.
Text Box: Applications must be submitted to ONE of the following Human Resource Offices:
NO APPLICATION FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE ACCEPTED IF DELIVERED ANYWHERE ELSE
• Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3615/3616/1742
• Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
• August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
• 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license, medical certificate and proof of residence, are not attached to the application / CV.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within three months of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
Closing date: 2017/09/27
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to APPLICATION FORM