Are you ready to build your skills and prepare for your career? Join us and we could help you realise your ambitions.
KPMG’s graduate programmes offer recent graduates the opportunity to complete training in several areas of our business.
Each traning programme is designed to teach you the skills you need to lay the best possible foundation for your career.
This position will participate in teams to deliver forensic investigation services to a wide variety of clients across all industries while providing clients with real, value added consulting services and enhancing the image of KPMG in the market place.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Client Liaison at a functional level
2. Executing forensic investigation assignments
3. Providing technical input forensic investigations
4. Identifying weak/problem areas and developing effective corrective action plans
5. Ad Hoc Projects and research assignments
6. Continuous improvement and updating of technical knowledge
7. Increased service delivery, quality and client satisfaction.
- Relevant Honours degree in Forensics Accounting or equivalent.
- Pure Maths or Maths HG in Matric
- Well rounded candidate i.e. participation in sports; community activities; leadership roles
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Well developed investigative, evaluative, technical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent report writing ability.
- Good business acumen.
- Strong consulting and advisory skills.
- Good computer skills.
REQUIRED PERSON COMPETANCIES
- Presentable, professional and confident.
- Diplomatic and tactful while remaining assertive.
- Ability to manage stress and work under pressure.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Well spoken with good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to liaise at all levels.
- Emotional maturity.
- Focused and disciplined.
- Target/results driven with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Desire to improve the status quo.
- Persistent, persuasive and tenacious.
- Has drive and resilience.
- Ability to take accountability.
- Ability to make decisions.
- High energy levels.
- Self starter.
- Flexible and innovative.
- Strong attention to detail/methodical/analytical.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Willing to travel.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY – Pretoria