Posted on :
30 Apr, 2018
30 Apr, 2018
An exciting opportunity exists for a Supply Chain Trainee at Indigo Brands, to be based in Cape Town. The purpose would be to learn, grow and develop and to enable succession into the quality division.
The purpose would be to learn and develop the capacity to enable succession into one of the Operations Excellence areas, including Demand Management, Planning and Continuous Improvement Engineering, as well as to assist with the implementation of business process related projects.
– Understand touch points with relevant stakeholders and key outputs required
– Understand the role and function of the CI Facilitator
– Assist with the implementation of Best Practice, culture change and projects
– Ensure the successful implementation of CI projects
BUSINESS PROCESS OPTIMISATION
– Assist with the identification of gaps in current processes and recommend and implement potential solutions
– Assist with support within the different functional areas to embed processes
– Understand the entire integrated supply chain process, including SAP and other related systems
Competencies – Initiate and achieve results
– Remain composed and resilient
– Build and use key relationships
– Work with others
– Optimise business performance
We are committed to the growth of internal employees and it is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applications. All external applications will be considered in line with our Employment Equity targets.