Posted on :
13 May, 2014
Aero24 is part of The Collinson Group which is a privately-owned global organisation with a rich history in product and marketing innovation particularly in the travel and insurance sectors. Aero24 is the leading independent provider of out of hours and emergency travel solutions. We work in partnership with travel management companies across all major industry sectors.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Attributes Required
• Demonstrate proven track record in corporate travel consultant industry
• Completed training on a minimum of 2 reservation systems (Amadeus, Sabre or Galileo), fares and ticketing
• Good computer literacy skills
• Strong verbal skills
• Able to self manage time and ability to multi-task, organise and prioritise
• Professional approach
• Sense of urgency
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Book air, car and hotel reservations using multiple Global Distribution Systems (GDS) for medical, ship crew, missionary,
• corporate or any other type of traveller.
• Log all calls details correctly for billing purposes.
• Be available to assist on training new and existing staff as delegated by your manager.
• Be a team player and provide assistance to co-workers
• Assisting customers in a professional and upbeat manner
• Understand and execute effective sales techniques
• Understand intricate international airline fares
• Understand & execute intricate international airline ticketing
• Pull over & understand company BAR instructions
• Book & confirm Hotels, Cars, Transfers, Euro Star & any third party requirements for clients set out as per company instructions
• Basic knowledge of Visas, UK & European Airports and UK Rail system
• Handle and overcome objections in a professional yet effective manner
• Have full knowledge of all products in relation to the business
• Have full knowledge of all systems and telephony to execute role
• Develop strong internal relationships with internal & external customers
• Deal with all calls in a complaint manner in line with the FSA
• Work within UK Data Protection Act Guidelines
• Be available to make calls as required
How to Apply