TAC engages in monitoring, advocacy and campaigning within the health system to ensure that every person with HIV, TB co-infection and STI’s has access to quality comprehensive prevention, treatment, care and support services to live a healthy life.
Job Title: Provincial Finance Administrator
Location: Lusikisiki Eastern CapeTown
The purpose of the position is to be is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of expenditure in line with the TAC’s provincial budget and plans.
- Ensure that TAC’s Financial and Procurement Policies are adhered to.
- Verify the accuracy of requests/invoices prior to submitting to finance department.
- Ensure all disbursement forms and supporting documents are completed, signed and submitted to National office for payments.
- Ensure all claims and payments are aligned to a provincial budget and coding.
- Ensure efficient and secure filing system of invoices, TAC documents, photocopying and other correspondences.
- Ensure all files and records are ready for ad-hoc auditing.
- Monitor provincial bills and ensure that they are paid timeously e.g. rent and telephone expenses.
- Attend to incoming calls, forward to the relevant individuals and action queries.
- Maintain a fixed asset register for the province.
- Assist provincial staff in the organising marches, pickets, protest, treatment literacy workshops and other activities.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the office.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of petty cash.
- Ensure efficient and effective running of the office.
- Capture membership details, verification and distribution of membership cards.
- Support the province to complete and forward M&E tools to the M&E Manager when needed.
- Diploma in office administration, business management or financial accounting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in office or finance administration.
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in MS Office- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience in working in the NGO sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in local languages and English.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Willing to work weekends when requested.
Please send an application letter, CV and qualifications to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Friday, 18 October, 2019