Posted on :
29 Aug, 2012
29 Aug, 2012
Trust/Treasury Banking Administrator Position
Based in Sandton CBD – Gauteng
R140 – R180k per annum
A leading and reputable law firm in South Africa is seeking a Banking Administrator with trust, treasury and forex experience, the individual must have a high attention to detail
The successful candidate must have the following:
• 1-2 Years experience in financial accounting within a trust and treasury environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office
• Able to work flexible hours
• Able to work overtime from time to time as the need arises
Your busy and challenging day will include but not limited to:
• Online banking systems
• Foreign currency transactions
• Forex trading
• Scrutiny of daily receipts on business bank statements
• Liaison with bank and debtors clerks to identify and allocate all receipts daily ( local and foreign)
• Preparing a daily schedule of receipts, payments and actual collections in comparison to budget collection
• Assisting in daily transfer of funds
• Banking of local and foreign cheques
• Processing investment transactions and investment reconciliation to statement
• Assisting in daily trust control reconciliation
• Monitoring unidentified / unallocated business and trust receipts
• Capturing ad hoc bank related vouchers
• Ad hoc tasks
Be able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines, without compromising work quality or standards,
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy.
Work together with colleagues and staff to enhance the team’s overall performance.
Display honesty and integrity at all times.
• Planning/priority setting:
Coordinate and have an orderly structure in place to achieve goals, objectives and tasks. Good time management.
• Good communication skills:
Able to express ideas clearly, produce documents that have appropriate organization and structure.
• Computer literacy:
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Online Banking and accounting packages/software.
• Interpersonal skills:
Good interpersonal skills to communicate and build relationships within the firm.
If you are a team worker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills than apply for this exciting opportunity on line
If you are a team worker with excellent communication and interpersonal skills than please email your CV to [email protected] for this exciting opportunity