Posted on :
4 Mar, 2020
4 Mar, 2020
Educor is the largest private education supplier in Southern Africa., managing 10 educational brands across its more than 60 campuses and sites in South Africa and internationally. As a Group we possess a rich heritage with brands that have been in existence for many years. Since our inception in 2008, Educor has evolved into an education giant offering face-to-face, distance and online learning.
Our face to face brands include Damelin, CityVarsity, ICESA and Central Technical College. Distance brands include INTEC College, Damelin Correspondence College (DCC) and our higher-education distance brand, Lyceum.
Job Title: Web Developer
Reference: # #WDUni
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Century City, Western Cape, South Africa
Main Purpose of the Job
1. The role Web Developer specialises Developer.
Key Performance Areas
1. Implement new websites from back-end to front-end.
2. Implement updates to existing websites.
3. Develop, maintain and administrate CMS Websites (WordPress).
4. Implement marketing and design collateral on websites.
5. Participate in reviewing, testing and releasing the code changes to production.
6. Work closely with QA to resolve customer issues and bugs.
7. Collaborate with the UX team to build friendly, intuitive user interfaces.
9. Embrace our agile development culture.
1.Proven work experience as Web Developer.
2.Certification in appropriate field of study.
3.Excellent CMS development skills in WordPress.
4.Excellent UI and UX skills.
1.Proficient in UX (mock-ups, wireframes).
2.Proficient in UI (web design, interactivity).
3.Proficient in database use, both relational and non-relational.
4.Proficient in creating appropriate build and release pipelines.
5.Be able to configure web server.
6.Verbally proficient in the English language with command of conveying intent and meaning.
7.Proficient in CMS (WordPress) development, maintenance and administration.
Application Deadline: 18/03/2020