Unilever seeks graduates to join them in their internship programme.
- Write up procedures
- Carry out breakdowns
- Carry out project work
- Assist artisans and technicians
- Develop SOP’s
- Stand in for assist engineer
- Participate in delivering the continuous improvement programme which involves internal audits, mock recalls, project team involvement, involvement in TPM initiatives and the site SHE programmes
- Matric with Maths and Science
- Studying towards completing or completed relevant Diploma in Engineering S4
- Computer literate: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some PLC knowledge
How To Apply
Fax a typed CVand an internal cover letter to 086 666 0469. Templates can be acquired via Enterprise Support.
Proof of qualification certificates must be attached to CV. NO statement of results will be accepted.
- Unilever: In-Service Training Programme 2015 (Process Instrumentation)
- Unilever : In-Service Training Programme 2015 (Mechanical Engineering)
Closing Date: 14 November 2014
Location: Maydon Wharf