Unique Personnel boasts over 40 years (established in 1970) of personal and staffing experience, so it’s not surprising that even though our main focus has been providing on South African Staffing Solutions, we now recruit internationally for over 5000 clients. We pride ourselves as a service-driven, total recruitment staffing solution for all our clients and job seeking candidates. Unique Personnel has screened, referenced and interviewed all of our top candidates in South Africa alone.Positioned mainly in the Financial and Commercial sector, you can rest assured that our highly effective Permanent and Temporary Employment Divisions will provide you with top calibre financial personnel and corporate staff. Unique Personnel provides a total solution in human resource management and staffing recruitment. We strive to align the right people to your business so that these human resources can realize your company’s goals. Simply, unique staffing solutions and personnel search.
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager 70391
Location: Northern Cape
Job Type: Permanent
- Successfully support the establishment of E-Commerce project for company and grow online sales capability through a new E-Commerce channel.
- Effectively support cross-functional project to launch new E-Commerce channel.
- Manage and optimise all online sales channels, including owned and partner platforms.
- Connect E-Commerce to existing digital ecosystem and optimise for sales.
- Establish consumer data marketing capability.
- Manage all CRM/direct marketing communication for E-Commerce.
- Proactively monitor and optimise ecosystem and accurately report to business using data insights.
- The E-Commerce manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advice on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. In so doing, you should lead teams of staff, ensuring that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required.
- To ensure success as an E-Commerce manager, you should remain knowledgeable about relevant trends and innovations in E-Commerce.
- Ultimately, a brilliant E-Commerce manager will endeavour to enhance their skill set by continually learning about adjacent techniques that might improve collaboration between departments.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate on developing E-Commerce roadmap and marketing plan to support business objective and sales goals across business units.
- Collaborate across functions and within Marketing to effectively integrate
- E-Commerce into digital ecosystem and activities.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Digital Marketing Specialists to ensure alignment with business unit priorities.
- Proactively manage online sales touchpoints including owned and partner sites.
- Manage E-Commerce digital assets and content effectively for all products.
- Syndicate relevant E-Commerce assets for retail partners.
- Analyse data and performance of E-Commerce ecosystem to draw performance insights, identify gaps and suggest improvements.
- Online customer journey mapping and orchestration using digital ecosystem to transform touchpoints into profitable platforms.
- Manage online customer journey optimising for sales, including;
- Lead generation for both B2C and B2B products.
- Conversion on owned E-Commerce channel and that of retail partners.
- Proactively find new digital ways to generate online sales.
- Generate registrations of products and data post purchase (PII)
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Directing the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
- Liaison with partners for co-promotion and management of E-Commerce operations.
- Management of E-Commerce website functionality optimising for sales.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce manager
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience in online customer journey mapping and orchestration
- Experience in a direct marketing and E-Commerce
- Understanding of the retail E-Commerce space
- Experience using various CRM tools
- CMS knowledge
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in E Commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease
- Market analysis and trends.
Application Deadline: July 06 2023