Posted on :
21 May, 2018
21 May, 2018
Our talent engagement process is founded on our belief that every individual joining us has the primary ‘right to grow’. And we believe it is our responsibility to provide our employees with opportunities to fulfill this right.
The Group’s ‘Star of Business’ programme is a unique initiative that aims to identify high potential talents early in their careers and put them on a fast growth track through enhanced roles and responsibilities. Through the Vedanta competency model, an assessment is made of the candidates’ core attributes, behaviors and leadership styles to identify and groom ‘Business Leaders of Tomorrow’.
• Must be a South African citizen
• Must hold a 3 or 4 year Degree, B-Tech Degree or Honours Degree.
• The applicant must have completed their qualification in December 2017
• The applicant should have no bursary obligations, which would prohibit commencement of duty at Gamsberg
• Medically Fit
• Clear criminal records
• People with disabilities are encouraged to apply documentation for submission:
• Curriculum vitae
• Academic transcripts (From the first year to graduation)
• Certified copy of identity document, driver’s license, and qualifications
Short-listed applicants may be required to undergo a relevant psychometric assessment. Interested individuals should address their clearly marked applications to:
22 May 2018 @ 16H00
The Human Resources Department
Black Mountain Mining (Pty) Ltd
Private Bag 01
Fax: 086 666 1017
Email your CV to Louise Van Den Heever [email protected].