Vinpro Foundation is a non-profit organisation which was established in 2013 by Vinpro. The Foundation was established to assist Vinpro, the South African wine industry and the greater agricultural sector to fund meaningful programmes primarily in the rural areas or to benefit rural communities and economies.
The Foundation has since positioned itself as a reliable investment vehicle for businesses to meet their Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) targets specifically in the Socio-Economic Development (SED), Skills Development (SD) and Enterprise Development (ED) elements.
Job Title: Programme Design and Implementation Operations Manager
Location: Paarl, Western Cape
Employment Type: 7 months (December 2020 – June 2021), with option to extend.
The Programme Design and Implementation Operations Manager will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
- Work closely with CEO and other programme team members.
- Provide inspired leadership for the specified programme team.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist with recruiting for the programme when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Help in developing and building out the programmes the organisation have in place.
- Identify and secure funding opportunities that align with the vision of the organization
- Develop new programmes and projects which might assist in developing the vision and the mission of the organization.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Develop a comprehensive stakeholder engagement map for all the regions of operation.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the CEO to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the organization.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support employee communication with the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- 3 to 5 years experience as a programme or operations manager.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, funders, and employees.
- Willingness to join a small multi-skilled team and work towards joint outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
Interested candidates can send a CV and motivation letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Monday, 19 October, 2020