Posted on :
22 Jul, 2010
Vodacom, South Africa’s Leading Cellular Network, is on the lookout for talented, energetic and dedicated people to weave the Vodacom magic! This may be YOU!
Vodacom is an award winning company and has expanded into Africa. The company is driven by The Vodacom Way which embodies a spirit to win, to deal straight and to sincerely care about everything we do! Vodacom firmly believes that it can enhance people’s lives and empower them. Most of all, those who work for Vodacom will seek to do the impossible. This creates a dynamic and exciting work environment offering opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Vodacom South Africa is seeking to recruit Client Services Manager
Job Reference Number: 2604/AM/ManClieServ/BB/Mid
Reports To: EHOD: Client Services Operations Centre
• Manage all aspects of the CSOC client service experience and general performance of the CSOC engineers.
• Telephone answering, quickly and efficiently
• HPSM 7 capturing and updates
• Client updates
• Incident Management
• Problem management
• Event notification
• Implement, fine tune and maintain an ongoing Service Delivery Strategy to provide client service to levels in service assurance that meet Vodacom Business and client expectations, that takes account of both technology and operating requirements
• Co-ordinate alignment of the Service Development Strategy with the product and service development strategy and ensure aligned implementation
• Optimize the effective and efficient functioning of the CSOC function in context of best-practices on an ongoing basis
• Manage relationships and contracts with suppliers of tools, systems, applications and services associated with the WiMax solution.
• Manage relationships with other functions within Vodacom that are stakeholders in or rely on the CSOC team for service delivery
• Engage clients and represent Vodacom regarding some aspect of CSOC service delivery.
• Manage client SLA,s per event.
• Manage CSOC assurance engineers shift schedules.
• Manage CSOC IVR
• Set up and maintain relationships with Vodacom Business partners.
• Deliver reports and report on the service delivery, stability and overall well being of the WiMax service on a regular basis.
• Manage CSOC client assurance experience
• Manage Human Resources
• Manage CSOC Service Levels
• Manage Internal and External Business Relationships
• Manage and Implement Best-practice, Optimized Processes for the CSOC assurance discipline
• Manage Quality Assurance
• Manage Capacity
• Maintained Policies and Procedures
• Provided Support
• Managed Department
• Managed Reports
• Maintained Relationships
• Client focus
• Professional Business Communication
Ability to manage speed and quality of service delivered
• Interpersonal Relationships
• Computer Literacy
• Research Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Business Analysis
• Problem Solving
• Decision making
• Change Management
• Project Management
• Time Management
• Client Service Delivery in 24 x 7, multi-client, multi-service, multi-tiered environment
• Telecommunications Industry
• Telecommunication trends and best practice
• Convergence trends
• Best practice processes
• Project Management
• Employee Relations
• Corporate business understanding
• Emotional maturity
• Process driven
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Hard working
• Matric (or SAQA accredited equivalent*) plus a relevant 1 year Certificate AND a minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in the telecommunications industry.
• A relevant 3 year Business or Technical Degree or National Diploma (or SAQA accredited equivalent*) AND a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in the telecommunications industry.
• 3 years experience in a line management position, and 3 years in a service provider business
• A minimum of 4 years in a service delivery capacity
• A minimum 2 years service delivery operations management experience in a 24×7, multi-client, multi-service, multi-tiered environment.
* Please note that the onus lies with the candidate to provide Vodacom with substantial evidence to prove that his/her qualification is equivalent to the required NQF (National Qualifications Framework) level for the specific position.
Must be prepared to work long hours and travel extensively as and when required.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
Response Deadline: 27/7/2010