Posted on :
22 Jul, 2010
Vodacom, South Africa’s Leading Cellular Network, is on the lookout for talented, energetic and dedicated people to weave the Vodacom magic! This may be YOU!
Vodacom is an award winning company and has expanded into Africa. The company is driven by The Vodacom Way which embodies a spirit to win, to deal straight and to sincerely care about everything we do! Vodacom firmly believes that it can enhance people’s lives and empower them. Most of all, those who work for Vodacom will seek to do the impossible. This creates a dynamic and exciting work environment offering opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Vodacom South Africa is seeking to recruit Escalations CSOC Manager
Reference Number: 2604/AM/ManEscal/BB/Mid
• Manage all aspects of Vodacom Business escalations function.
• Implement and maintain an ongoing escalations strategy to provide client services to levels in service provisioning and service assurance that meet Vodacom Business and client expectations, that takes account of both technology and operating requirements
• Co-ordinate alignment of the Escalations Strategy with the product and service development strategy and ensure aligned implementation
• Optimize the effective and efficient functioning of escalations in context of best-practices on an ongoing basis
• Manage relationships and contracts with suppliers of tools, systems, applications and services associated with the escalations function.
• Manage relationships with other functions within Vodacom that are stakeholders in or rely on the Escalations team for service delivery
• Engage clients and represent Vodacom regarding escalations and events.
• Set up and maintain relationships with Vodacom Business partners.
• Deliver reports and report on the service delivery, stability and overall well being.
being of the different Networks, systems and applications on a regular basis
• Manage Operations
• Implement Service Delivery Strategy
• Manage Human Resources
• Manage CSOC Service Levels
• Manage Internal and External Business Relationships
• Manage and Implement Best-practice, Optimized Processes for the CSOC
• Manage Quality Assurance
• Manage Capacity
• Maintained Policies and Procedures
• Provided Support
• Managed Department
• Managed Reports
• Maintained Relationship
• Business Acumen
• Professional Business Communication
• Language Proficiency
• Interpersonal Relationships
• Computer Literacy
• Research Skills
• Interpersonal Skills
• Business Analysis
• Problem Solving
• Decision making
• Change Management
• Project Management
• Time Management
• Client Service Delivery in 24 x 7, multi-client, multi-service, multi-tiered environment
• Telecommunications Industry
• Telecommunication trends and best practice
• Convergence trends
• Best practice processes
• Project Management
• Employee Relations
• Corporate business understanding
• Emotional maturity
• Process driven
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Hard working
• Matric plus a relevant 1 year Certificate (or SAQA accredited equivalent* AND a minimum of 8 years relevant working experience,
• A relevant 3 year Business or Technical Degree or National Diploma (or SAQA accredited equivalent*) AND a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
• ITIL / ISO / eTOM qualifications (Advantageous)
• At least 3 years technical experience in the Tier 1 ISP market
• At least 3 years experience in problem and escalation management
• SLA Management experience essential
• Financial and budgeting experience
• Operational (virtual) team management experience (Advantageous)
* Please note that the onus lies with the candidate to provide Vodacom with substantial evidence to prove that his/her qualification is equivalent to the required NQF (National Qualifications Framework) level for the specific position.
• Must be prepared to work long hours and travel extensively as and when required.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.