Posted on :
22 Jan, 2014
22 Jan, 2014
• Coordinating VFF build in liaison with supporting departments
• Supporting of PVS / O-Series and SOP build phases relevant to facility functionality, dimensional improvements, quality improvements and project related problem with special reference to the manufacturing and preparation of special vehicles which may include Motorshow and Press Vehicles.
• Investigating build / audit related problems (root cause analysis, establishment and implementation of corrective actions)
• Supporting Production and Quality in achieving quality targets (Final Vehicle audit)
• Identifying and monitoring of critical build processes in order to achieve build consistency and quality
• Manufacturing and implementing, in liaison with Process Engineer, of Prototype Facilities as required to improve build processes
• Participating in project teams for new model introductions / Production engineering changes / localization of sub-assemblies, fitment trials and sign-off for trim part introductions
• Providing feedback in the form of written and visual presentations on corrective actions at Management Reviews
• Understanding and analyzing Electrical Drawings
• Issuing detailed reports on investigations
• Managing of problem sheets (Raising and Follow-up)
Education and Experience
• Have a minimum of a National Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. In addition, an Auto-Electrical trade will be advantageous.
• Have 3 to 5 years technical experience in the automotive industry
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
• Be familiar with detailed technical drawings.
• Experienced and extensive knowledge of the vehicle production process
• Have Proven Analytical Skills with an innovative Approach to Problem Solving with a special focus on the above process.
• Be able to create detailed reports for distribution to relevant departments and Senior Management
• Have good communication skills (able to communicate at all levels, through
presentations ,verbal and in writing)
• Have good analytical skills relevant to solving of vehicle build / audit related problems.
• Be familiar with electrical drawings
• Be willing to work overtime at short notice
• Be willing to work shifts
• Be competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Have the ability to speak and read German – advantageous
• Have the ability to plan and co-ordinate projects successfully
Close Date: 2014/01/27