The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
UD Trucks is based in Japan, one of the commercial truck brands of the Volvo Group. UD Trucks brand develops and markets a wide range of light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles.
UD products go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime. UD people always make the extra effort, to support our partners and satisfy our customers.
With UD Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Volvo Group Southern Africa provides an internship
opportunity in the following area: Accountant. This internship is situated in Rosslyn
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within the Accounting team:
- Monthly Sales Provision Accounting
- Identify provision raised through sales, check and control correct reporting to income statement.
- Identify provisions raised to balance sheet.
- Investigate expenses raised against sales provision to ensure correctness and validity.
- Prepare monthly provision schedules.
- Reconcile provision schedules to SAP general ledger, investigate and correct invalid entries.
- Setup monthly discussion on provision balances with recommendations.
- Assistance with other balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assistance with month-end reporting and period end closing activities.
- Must be able to use own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Be Structure Orientated and Deadline Driven.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed B Com Accounting degree or equivalent
Own transport is crucial
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.