The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
UD Trucks is based in Japan, one of the commercial truck brands of the Volvo Group. UD Trucks brand develops and markets a wide range of light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles.
UD products go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime. UD people always make the extra effort, to support our partners and satisfy our customers.
With UD Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Volvo Group Southern Africa has an internship opportunity in the following area: Soft Products at UD Trucks South Africa. This position will be based in Rosslyn.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas within the department:
- Understanding the total administration of the UD Trucks maintenance portfolio, by supporting the entire lifecycle from quote generation to the final contract.
- Co-ordinate & Support the entire Telematics activation process.
- Mail administration, supervise and answer mail and alert the direct manager on urgent and important issues when applicable.
- Support with the coordination between the Network, Various financial institutions, and Soft Product department.
- Support for the interpretation of data ( Service Agreements & Telematics).
- Exposure to daily & monthly departmental reports.
- The role demands the highest level of integrity and confidentiality; in being able to discuss sensitive issues and deal with these issues using sound judgment.
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), (Intermediate level of proficiency).
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Communicating skills (Verbal and written).
- Analytical skills.(advantageous).
- Planning and organizing.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and setbacks.
- Flexible – ability to adapt and respond to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to take initiative.
- Basic financial skills.
- B.Com graduate.
- Finance experience will be an added advantage.
- Own transport is essential.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.<