The main purpose of the Volvo internship is to assist and support with the administration of the telematics portfolio and monthly reporting and analysis.
Reporting: This position will report to the Telematics Specialist.
The successful candidate will have exposure to the following areas through providing administrative assistance to the team.
- To assist Telematics in respect of initiating contracts, invoicing and closing contracts
- Assist Soft Products with monthly analysis and reporting of Telematics portfolio
- Office Support when Telematics Specialist is travelling
- Update and manage Soft products TeamPlace.
- Reporting assistance obligation towards the Truck Centre and Market Company
- The role demands the highest level of integrity and confidentiality in being able to discuss sensitive issues and deal with these issues using sound judgement.
- Presenting and communicating information (Persuasive, Socially Confident, Controlling)
- Verbal Communication (Outspoken, Socially Confident)
- Analysing (Evaluative, Forward Thinking, Achieving)
- Planning and organising (Forward Thinking, Detail conscious, Conscientious)
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks (Relaxed, Tough Minded)
- Adapting and responding to change (Optimistic, Tough Minded, Independent Minded)
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations Negotiating and influencing.
- Deciding and Initiating Action.
- Computer Literacy, Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), (Intermediate level of proficiency)
- Initiative taking.
- Matric / Grade 12 (essential)
- Technical qualification/ N3 (beneficial)
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide.
It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry.
It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care.
With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team.
We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date: 08-Sep-2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE