The Graduate Engineer will enter into and complete the Weatherford graduate programme as laid out by the training and development team. When not on training he/she shall assist in the region, this will be on both technical and operational activities. The primary focus will be to gain field experience as well as application/desk engineering
- Work Closely with the business unit leaders to establish requirements, processes and procedures for the relevant Product Line’s
- Work closely with the operations group to gian workshop and field experience
- Utilise the Weatherford competency programme to obtain the correct level of competency for the role
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership in Internal and External forums
- Setting up key standards/procedures in the Completions and AL Product lines
- Conduct Market Research within the Regions to develop and maintain the GBU strategy in order to maximize our market share/ new penetration in this market to improve operating income
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfill these
- Demonstrate leadership in Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Complete and maintain QHSE training
- Apply Weatherford, and where appropriate Client Company’s, Quality, Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Safety Management Systems.
- Completed National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- A “ B” Average is required
You need to have a valid passport, car and driver’s licence to be taken into consideration for this role
Apply online before 21/01/2012.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.
Click here to view and Apply Online