Posted on :
15 Jul, 2013
15 Jul, 2013
Duration: 2-year contract posts
Remuneration: All-inclusive remuneration package of R80 000 per annum (no fringe benefits)
Ref Number: 22/2013
• Computer literacy, with good knowledge of Windows spreadsheet applications
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Previous work experience in financial accounting would serve as a recommendation.
Key performance areas:
• Assist in implementing generally accepted municipal accounting practice and budget reforms
• Assist in developing statistical reporting modules
• Assist in developing financial policies and procedures
• Electronically capture financial data
• Assist in the implementation and monitoring of internal controls
• Be involved in all financial and management accounting systems.
• Applications for the above positions must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV with originally certified copies of qualifications and an application form that is available on the WRDM website at www.wrdm.gov.za
• Fraudulent qualifications or documents will immediately disqualify any application
• Applicants who are NOT invited for any interviews should regard their applications as unsuccessful
• West Rand District Municipality is an Employment Equity Employer and applications from female candidates and people with disabilities will
• The WRDM reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Applications must be forwarded for the attention of the Manager:
Human Resources and Development,
West Rand District Municipality,
via hand delivery in the container at the HR section, cnr Sixth and Park Streets, Monday to Friday between 07:30 and 16:00 up to the closing date; or post to Private Bag X033, Randfontein 1760.
Enquiries: Ms Kobie Redelinghuis, tel. (011) 411-503
Closing Date: 26 July 2013