Posted on :
2 Sep, 2013
2 Sep, 2013
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Job Purpose: To call on General Practitioners and Identified Specialists.
• Tertiary qualification within sciences preferable
• Commercial qualification .
• Computer literacy: MS Office (proficient in Excel, Word & Power Point)
• A valid drivers licence
• Preferably have solid relationships with target audience Full understanding of performance drivers including metrics around market share and EI.
• Very good understanding, knowledge and insight within identified therapeutic area
• A minimum of 2 years’ successful experience as a Medical Sales Rep in therapeutic area identified.
• To establish and maintain excellent relationships with key customers & decision makers
• To consistently achieve Market Share and growth objectives for area
• Successful implementation of marketing strategies
• Meet all sales, customer coverage and activity objectives
• To respond adequately & professionally to customer complaints & queries
• diligent reporting as required by line
• To efficiently manage expenses
• Sound technical knowledge and insight
• Consistent application of strategic priorities
• Customer service orientated & Strong negotiation skills
• Consistently achieves financial & innovation targets
• Sound understanding of business principles & processes
• Attention to detail & Selling skills
• Problem solving & decision-making skills
• Commercial awareness and Financial skills
• Knowledge of industry trends, competitor & market dynamics
• Ability to plan and work independently
How to Apply:
Friday, 27 September 2013