Job Type: Contract/Temporary
Advertising Category: Project Management/Delivery/Coordination
Location of Job: Cape Town, WC 7530 ZA (Primary)
Reports to: Planning Manager
To provide support to a team of community planners.
- Assists planning staff in collecting and preparing data for various planning projects.
- Scheduling of planning meetings and site visits.
- Conducts field work, collects data for planners.
- Prepares planning reports of limited or variable complexity.
- Assists planning staff at meetings.
- Conducts basic planning office functions as needed, such as data entry, file management, and customer service.
- Participates in the generation of a weekly and monthly report with special attention to planning, costs, problem areas and achievements
- Proactively reports to the Principal / Employer and prevents deviations from the project plan and scope of work and suggest corrective action measures
- Appropriate technical qualification
- Microsoft applications
- Basic understanding of planning principles.
- Competency in various computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office and Internet applications.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Flexibility and desire to work on varying planning projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- PS* or Primavera knowledge
- MS Project experience
- Willingness to work long hours
- Interest in the planning profession and relevant planning specializations.
How to Apply Junior Planner Jobs
Click on this link to apply online