Posted on :
7 Oct, 2010
7 Oct, 2010
WorleyParsons is a young, leading, international engineering and project management company, serving the oil and gas, minerals and metals, infrastructure and power industries. With multi-million dollar projects across the world, over 20,400 people work out of major hub offices in London, Australia, the USA, the Middle East and South East Asia.
With 97 offices in 30 countries, we have a comprehensive geographical presence and capability in all aspects of project development, from conceptual design through development and detailed design to full construction management. WorleyParsons South Africa recruits ICT Administrator
Supporting of PC / laptops for site and office based users, making sure that the users have adequate software and internet connection in order to enable them to perform their duties.
• Asset updating
• Full asset recon of all hardware IT equipment
• Full asset recon of all IT software
• PC/Laptop Prep
• Basic network troubleshooting
• Printer support
• Pc Support and software installations.
• IP Telephone installation and Configuration
• ICT Filing and Documentation control
• Security card system control administration
• OU – User creation
• Hardware purchasing
• Site user support
• Hardware pickup
• Backup Monitoring
• Safety – responsible for personal safety and safe working practices. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Tertiary diploma in Computer Science/Engineering, 2 years experience as an ICT support preferable from a customer based company. Experience in remote support, backups, basic networking and basic server support and should have a valid driver’s license.