We are looking to recruit twenty-five (25) Graduate to work within our Operations and Admin department of United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD).
This role will be based at our Head Office Roodepoort and our various branches in Cape Town
and Port Elizabeth.The successful graduates will be reporting to the Managers of the various departments.
The potential candidate will be able to gain work experience within our Operations and Admin department. The programme will be for twelve(12) months and will be based at our Head Office in Johannesburg and branches in Cape Town, Durban, and Port Elizabeth
W&R SETA Graduate Programme 2018/2019
- Graduates with completed Degrees in :
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations ( To be based in our Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Durban and Cape Town Branch)
- Industrial Engineering, Financial Accounting, Sales and Marketing, and Health and Safety Management and/or related Degree ( To be based in Johannesburg )
- Completed Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Financial Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Health and Safety Management, Industrial Engineering and/or related Degree.
- Graduates should have no work experience
- Graduates should not be employed
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Note: Kindly consider your application unsuccessful 2 weeks after the closing date.