Posted on :
27 Apr, 2022
27 Apr, 2022
The Würth Group is the world market leader in assembly and fastening material and it currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries.
Job Title: Sales Support Front Desk
Location: Kempton Park, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: SSFD 01/04/22
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Looking for a friendly, highly organized, hands on person that is willing to work in a fast-paced environment (permanent position with a 6-month probation period
Front Desk Reception:
• Accurate and timely answering, screening and forwarding of telephone calls to the
• Excellent phone skills including message taking and relaying to all parties.
• Track, monitor and report reasons for calls not answered internally.
• Create, manage and distribute digital intercompany contact list on a monthly basis (E-mails, Cell etc).
• Professionally receiving customers and visitors at reception.
• Strong guest liaison and interpersonal skills.
• Continually improving customer service value offering at the front line.
• Contact Centre / Front Desk training will be required from time-to-time to ensure the
latest offerings are implemented and upheld.
• Exceptional, accurate multi-tasking, including strict organisational skills required
• Very well presented.
• Professional upkeeping of the general reception area.
• Back Office support SAP (WS 1)- Quotes and Authorization orders.
• Order and process monitor.
Package & Remuneration:
• Package is market related and will discussed at the interview stage
• Benefits will include Pension as well as Medical Aid
• Computer literate – proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Service and target driven.
• Experience in either sales/ sales administration, customer service/ relations or Call
• Team player, highly motivated and strong interpersonal skills.
• Well-spoken with a good telephone manner in more than 1 official South African
language (Afrikaans an advantage).
• Clear disciplinary record.
Application Deadline: 29/04/2022