We’ve helped over 30 million employees at three million organizations around the world to “go Google.” As masters of cloud computing, the Enterprise team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of “the cloud” and work smarter through Google Apps. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support — all with Google’s philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
The role: Enterprise Regional Sales Manager, Emerging Markets
The Enterprise team at Google is on the front lines of helping the globe “go Google.” As an Enterprise Direct Sales representative, you evangelize Google tools like Apps, Search and Chrome to leading companies, schools and government agencies. You champion the innovative power of our products to make these large accounts more productive, collaborative and mobile. You bring Google’s portfolio into big and small companies around the world, and handling complex customer and stakeholder relationships comes easy to you. With a passion for Google products, you seal the deal and help make the world a more Googley place.
- Achieve quarterly sales quotas, manage the region pipeline and demand generation activities. Build and execute a territory sales plan, while managing direct sales and channels.
- Serve as the primary customer contact in the region and improve customer satisfaction. Keep thorough records of customer interactions and provide quarterly sales projections on a weekly basis.
- Leverage Google sales engineering and marketing resources and provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
- Travel frequently (50%) between different countries in your region.
- Create awareness for the Google Enterprise Brand by interviewing to media, keynote speaking in conferences, customer round tables and other marketing activities that are applicable.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Proven track record of selling enterprise solutions in the region (preferably SAAS and Cloud products)
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales quotas across multiple verticals and industries
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive projects/deals with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment with a confident, competitive and tenacious attitude
- Goal oriented, self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English