Join Petra Diamonds on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract Position for Young Graduate Work Experience Project – Engineering for Safety.
Petra Diamonds SA invites candidates who are interested in gaining workplace experience in the mining sector in the discipline of engineering to apply for the Young Graduate Work Experience Project.
The position will be based in Koffiefontein.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow a programme to gain workplace experience related to engineering safety
- Execute project-based work and studies related to engineering safety
- Work in designated areas according to the Mine’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Work according to the applicable Mine’s Code of Practice, Policies and Procedures
- Submit progress reports to supervisors for “assessment”
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, as well as sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Show initiative and be self-motivated
- Report writing skills
Closing DAte: 30 November 2016
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to READ INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY