The Youth Bridge Trust (YBT) is an innovative organisation, based in Johannesburg, established in July 2017. The Trust aims to create opportunities for young people to be successful in the workforce, develop livelihood skills and further their education, through partnerships and collaborations.
Job Title: Administrator
Job Location: Johannesburg
- Undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently
- Ensure the smooth running of the organisation’s office and contribute to the overall purpose of the organisation
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to organisational policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the ED and Programme & Grants Manager
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Matric qualification
- Diploma or higher qualification in office administration or relevant field
- Two to three years’ experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills, oral and written. Good telephone manner.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
To apply, submit a CV (maximum three pages) and letter of motivation to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 15th Feb, 2019