Curro Helderwyk has a TEMPORARY POSITION available for a Learnership (High School) (hr/16/08/59). The successful candidate will start January 2017.
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
HOW TO APPLY / HOE OM AANSOEK TE DOEN
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE / SLUITINGSDATUM: 26 August 2016
Click Here to CURRO LEARNERHSIP