Schneider-Electric is looking for a Field Service Sales Engineer who will have the responsibility to identify and grow the service business for customers or segments allocated to him/her.
PREFERRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
- Relevant Formal Qualification at NQF Level 5/6.
PREFERRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 3 years Industrial automation Sales Experience.
- Actively assist in the development of new customers.
- Actively assist in developing new service offerings
- Monitor competitor offerings, price levels and geographical presence and document and feed the information to the Service Sales Manager or updated in available company information systems.
- Ensure the flow of information to Service Manager and/or Sales Manager about new entrants or other parameters influencing the market
- Act as the organisation’s marketer/salesperson services and solutions when appropriate, for instance at trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences, customer meetings
- Utilize available marketing material including price lists, company presentations or other available information to identify leads.
- Translate the needs of the customer into the relevant SCHNEIDER-ELECTRIC’ Service offering
- Understand the underlying needs of the customer and identify new business opportunities, as well as
growing the business with existing customers.
- Facilitate the sales process with customers through development of own knowledge of Schneider-Electric’s service offering.
- Acquires sufficient knowledge on allocated customers or segments, understand the channel strategy and the establishment of prices related to this.
- Plans and executes customer sales visits to build a lead and opportunity pipeline
- Participates in and or runs negotiations with the customer and secures the business to the agreed margins.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the sales process.
- Participates in and contribute to the various risk assessments during the Sales Stage in order to ensure the proper balance between price and quality.
- Register needed information into the appropriate customer database.
- Chart out and monitors sales proposals and tenders (e.g. quantity, margin, product/ system), and follow up
statistics concerning sales proposals.
- Ensure that the sales proposals submitted are followed up and agreements are signed, and that they are in line with established requirements of the service business unit.
- Meet the expected number of customer visits as established in the target setting with the Sales Manager and completes relevant database with relevant post Sales visit data/information.
- Ensure that the customer database is maintained /updated with customer information, contact persons, businesses and activities.
- Give all assistance as required to ensure that contracts are executed correctly and that deliveries (products, goods and/or services) are on time at the agreed cost, with the assistance of administrative sales support
- Organize and coordinate post-sales marketing activities in collaboration with other Service organizations in
order to win added sales of services in addition to the offering sold
- Ensure that the customer is satisfied and that any customer complaint’s is registered.
- Assists, as required, in the collection of payments from customers in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contract in order to avoid over-due payments.
- Maintains highest standard of integrity in line with the country’s legislation and company’s expectations.
- Act as Mentor coach to junior Sales people as required
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
Should you not receive any feedback within 14 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Apply online before 05/12/2014.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.