Degree in Investments,
Mathematics or other relevant discipline from an accredited school is required
Solid mathematical understanding of basic financial instruments
Very good understanding of MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Experience with VBA and SQL tools will be an advantage
Strong analytical experience and or background
- Collection and capturing of trade data from various service providers.
- Processing of market and trade data
- Perform routine data management, such as data clean-up and data integrity checks.
- Understanding the risk process and risk analysis for the Nautilus Business. Including mandate limits and the application of mandate limits to trading portfolios.
- Producing daily reports for all funds on the platform and distributing reports to clients and stakeholders.
- Escalating mandate breaches to the Risk Manager.
- Respond to basic level queries received from clients or service providers, escalating queries when applicable.
- Liaise with IT and 3rd party service providers with regards to business requirements and risk systems.
- Assist with testing and implementation of systems and valuation models.
- Foster a broad understanding of business and technologies relevant to the Nautilus business and business strategies
- Understand the regulatory environment in which Nautilus operates. Keep up to date with changes and new regulations.
- A strong understanding and application of mathematics.
- All risk processes and calculations requires working with numbers, interest rates, time value of money, data skews and curves, corporate actions and assumptions.
- A good understanding of financial Instruments.
- The risk process will require constant pricing and modelling of various financial instruments.
- The financial markets are ever evolving and updates, changes or new products is part of day to day business.
- Demonstrate ability to think in terms of business outcomes / results
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, external business and vendors
- Flexibility to work in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong affinity for numeracy and calculations
- Possess a strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Possess a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to function in a very complex and often highly charged environment
How To Apply
Click here to apply online