Posted on :
7 Mar, 2011
7 Mar, 2011
The publishers of ideas and idees, tuis and home are looking for a dynamic Marketing Project Manager to oversee the marketing of magazine brands in their stable. The ideal candidate for this position will have exceptional marketing, communication and organisational skills.
• Develop and manage an integrated marketing plan (including below the line competitions and subscription drives, ATL projects, PR and Retailpromotions) in conjunction with the associate publisher and respective Editors;
• Focus on measurable promotions that guarantee response (increased brand visibility, circulation growth and magazine subscription uptake);
• Manage and secure prizes and various other sponsorships for competitions pages, subscription pages, give-aways, websites and other event related activities;
• Manage strategic relationships with clients;
• Manage the marketing budget per title and compile marketing and budget reports on a monthly basis;
• Planning and managing workshops, exhibitions, reader events and responsible for setting up and manning of stands at various festivals and events;
• Represent the brands at events and functions;
• Effectively manage marketing projects to encourage brand loyalty among readers;
• Responsible for social media drives, in conjunction with respective web editors
• The appropriate training or qualification with at least three years appropriate experience, preferably obtained in a magazine environment;
• Excellent communication skills and a strong command of English (written and verbal).
• The ability to work within tight deadlines and provide support to the Marketing Team as a whole;
• A good working knowledge of various computer software packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook);
• High level of organisational, time management and project management skills and well as a keen eye for detail;
• The position requires some weekend work.