Full tuition fee for a full-time study load (48 credit points), for the specific year of application and approval of award.
Exposure to the working environment – you will have first preference for Department work placements during peak periods.
Total value of up to R60,700
Number offered: Varies depending on funding availability
Selection: Based on extreme financial hardship
Available to South African citizens only
- All conditions must be met
- Be enrolled or have received an offer to enrol as a full-time student at Monash South Africa in a Foundation Programme or an undergraduate course of study leading to a higher education award
- Not be a recipient of any other financial support award;
- Be studying Year 12 (NSC) or equivalent (South African citizens) or be studying in the final year of secondary school or equivalent (international); or
- Be a current Monash South African student and have completed a minimum of one semester of study at Monash South Africa
You must maintain satisfactory academic progress and continue to provide supporting documentation detailing extreme financial hardship.
Click Here to Application for Monash South Africa Bursary form
Click Here to Confidential Statement of Support
Click Here to Monash Online Bursary Page