The National Youth Development Agency (NYDA) is offering bursaries to needy students for their tertiary studies in the 2013 Academic Year. The NYDA bursary covers only tuition fees.
- Only South African citizens are eligible to apply for an NYDA bursary
- Only students who will be doing their first year of study in 2013 are eligible to apply
APPLICATION CHECK LIST FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Please ensure that you have attached the following supporting documents:
- Proof of tertiary admission
- Certified copy of national senior certificate or latest statement of results,
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of parent’s /guardian’s payslip, ID and bank statement
How To Apply
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.