The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify learners in the Coal Process Production environment. They will be qualified in Rail and Metallurgical Processes.
PROCESS PRODUCTION LEARNERSHIP – SOUTH32 COAL PROCESSING
South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics or Science / N3 Technical Certificate;
- Valid Driver’s License is essential;
- Experience in a Coal Processing environment will be advantageous;
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection.
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles;
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behavior, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion of theoretical and practical learning.
Closing Date: 21 April 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE