SABC’s Transport Services department is looking for 10 Drivers to deliver and pick up SABC employees who utilise the After Hours Transport Service as to enable broadcast and meet the SABC’s mandate.
- To deliver/pick up SABC staff as per schedules.
- To ensure that clients are transported to and from the venues and documents are collected/ delivered to correct address safely and on time.
- To inspect vehicles prior to and after the trip.
- To ensure that transport booking forms are completed in full and accurately before trips.
- To park vehicles correctly at the designated parking bays.
- To fill up vehicles with fuel and ensure that the relevant documentation is completed.
- To complete the log book pre and after each trip.
- To report vehicle incidents and accidents.
- To work shifts and mostly at night.
- To file documents correctly.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Matric (Grade 12).
- Valid and unendorsed vehicle driver’s license with Public Driver Permit (PrDP) is a pre-requisite.
- Code B, C, C1.
- Code EC will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience.
- Experience in customer services
- Experience in the use of street maps/navigation systems & tools.
- Physically/medically fit.
- Knowledge of Gauteng routes and surrounding areas
- Ability to work irregular and long hours
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with difficult clients.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to be proactive and use own initiative
- Ability to work in a team.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates must apply with a concise CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 31 March 2014