Sasol offers the following learnership opportunities to youngsters with a goodtechnical mind-set in Secunda and Sasolburg.
Have you always wanted to work for a world class organisation where you can earn while you learn? Sasol wants to train and develop learners to become a qualified Artisan according to the requirements of the Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA).
Purpose Of The Job:
To train and develop a learner to become a qualified artisan OR miner according to the requirements of Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA).
Learner Miner required outputs: Functional
- Attend prescribed Learner Miner Training course
- Work underground to meet the theoretical and practical outcome based training requirements of the course
- Obtain a permanent Blasting Certificate for fiery mines after 12 months of practical training underground in accordance to Mining Qualification Authority requirements
If you are an external applicant, please ensure that you meet the following qualifying criteria before you apply:
- Grade 12 with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English passed OR N3 Certificate with Maths (minimum E symbol) and Business English passed.
If you are an internal applicant (permanent Sasol employee), please ensure that you meet the following qualifying criteria before you apply:
- Grade 11 with Mathematics SG (minimum E symbol) (NOT including Maths Literacy, Additional Maths, Functional Maths, Commercial Maths, Applied Maths)
- English passed OR N2 Certificate with Maths (minimum E symbol)
- Business English passed.
Personal Attributes: Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics):
- Good communication skills
- Be proactive and initiative
- Be a team player as well as independent worker
- English proficiency
How To Apply
Closing Date: 25 November 2013
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE NEW JOBS BY EMAIL AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.