Posted on :
7 Sep, 2011
The Group Marketing Department’s role within The Foschini Group (TFG) is to market the TFG corporate brand amongst all its stakeholders (internal + external) in such a way that the brand image and reputation is built and enhanced.
Group Marketing manages the Corporate Identity of TFG throughout all internal and external communication channels. We drive marketing campaigns targeted at all our external stakeholders:
2. Potential employees
We market and grow our gift card business area, look for opportunities (business and sponsorship) for TFG and run customer acquisition campaigns.
We ensure that the correct communication is delivered to our employees throughout their time with TFG.
We keep up to date and abreast of interactive media technology as we use this medium in our communication – in particular we run the TFG website, and are involved in various social media projects.
The Group Marketing Department is an exciting and dynamic area to work in and we have the privilege of working across all 13 brands within TFG, namely:
Foschini, Markham, Sportscene, Duesouth, Fashion Express, Donna-Claire, American Swiss, Sterns, Exact, @home, Totalsports, Luella & Matrix
Person requirements • The ability to analyze and interpret data and make marketing recommendations based on the numbers.
• An eye for detail and exceptional organizational skills
• To be able to work your way through a highly structured development process whilst on training
• Able to work independently as well as within a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• To be a conceptual and innovative thinker
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
• To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
• To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurized environment
• Resilience and emotional maturity
• A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Degree requirements A Business Science Marketing / B.Comm Honours Marketing Degree
How to apply To apply visit www.iamme.co.za
Subject(s) Business, Finance, Management and Accountancy
Location(s) Cape Town
Closing date: 30 September 2011