Posted on :
11 Sep, 2012
11 Sep, 2012
AA Marketing Consultant Position
Based in Pine Town
R42041 per month
A well-known house hold name in the Medical NGO environment is looking to employ an innovative and creative individual with excellent communication skills.. The successful candidate will head the marketing department within the company for a specific geographical area. To participate as a credible business partner by developing marketing solutions that add value to the organisation’s core strategic focus areas. Leveraging and managing marketing tactics in innovative ways to increase company value proposition and stakeholder commitment.
The successful candidate must have:
• Degree / Diploma in Marketing / PR
• 3-5 years in marketing and related fields, within a managerial capacity.
• Computer literate
• After hours work as and when required
• Travel and overnight stays
• Degree in Marketing / PR, including Marketing / PR courses.
• 5-6 years in marketing and related fields, within a managerial capacity.
Key Performance Areas of this position include:
• Align marketing mix and segmentation to effectively target donors.
• Establishes and manages customer feedback systems to build donor satisfaction and loyalty.
• Manages the operational implementation of the strategy relevant to designated area by adopting medium term strategies in order to achieve regional targets.
• Maintain brand integrity for SANBS across respective zones.
• Build strong business partnering relationships with stakeholder to ensure seamless implementation of marketing strategy.
• Financial Management
• Project Management
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
• Holistic / Big picture thinking (including organizational awareness)
• Judgement and decision making
• Planning, organizing and monitoring
• Problem solving
• Innovation and Creativity
• Ethical behaviour
• Excellence Orientation
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Resilience and stress management
• Professional image and visibility
• Customer service orientation
• Conflict management
• Knowledge sharing
• Business and financial acumen
• Process engineering / systems competence
• Technical skills / competence:
o Computer literacy
o Best practice thinking
• Motivating people (including creating and selling the vision)
• People development (identifying and nurturing people)
• Practical execution management (including planning, organizing and controlling) and project management
• Strategic leadership
If you are innovative and creative and enjoy team work and you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity then please apply on line
If you are innovative and creative and enjoy team work and you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity then please email your CV to [email protected]