Our Learnership offers you the opportunity to work within high performing teams that are situated within the core of the Group Finance function.
DISABLED APPLICANTS ONLY.
CV TO INDICATE TYPE OF DISABILITY
AVAILABLE IN 2018?
THEN ABSA WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU TO APPLY FOR OUR 2018 FINANCE LEARNERSHIP!
It is aimed at unemployed, disabled, degreed individuals with a passion for a career in Finance and Accounting, coupled with the drive to grow and develop within a thriving and challenging corporate environment.
The programme is run over a 12month period, over which Learners will also complete an NQF Level 6 qualification that is funded by ABSA. In addition, Learners will also receive a basic monthly stipend.
The following core Finance functions are recruiting for 2018:
- Financial Control
- Product Control
- Finance Chief of Staff Office
- Disabled – please state in your CV what type of disability
- NGF Level 5 qualification within Accounting disciplines
- English: read, write, speak
- Applicants must not be permanently employed
- Computer literate
- Applicants cannot be registered with another Learnership
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
Checks that will be performed:
- Full credit checks
- Full criminal checks
- Previous references
- Dismissal history
- Detailed CV with contactable references
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of all certificates (incl. Matric) and qualifications
- Proof of address not older than 3 months
Location: Johannesburg and Sandton
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE