Posted on :
5 Feb, 2014
5 Feb, 2014
FOREMAN MECHANICAL UNDERGROUND C5 (3)
The Mechanical Foreman is responsible to ensure a safe, efficient and productive engineering maintenance through the supervision of a team of artisans on the Shaft.
This must be done according to regulations and all laws relevant to the tasks.
Technical work responsibilities:
· Thorough knowledge of equipment under his control
Core work outputs:
· Process remains fully operational
· Good employee relations
· Effective administration of systems
· Trade certificate
· Forman Certificate
· Five years post trade qualified experience
· Knowledge and experience in the effective maintenance of conveyor belt, chairlift, single drum winders will serve as an advantage
· Supervisory experience would be advantageous
· Valid driving license code 08
· Basic computer literacy (Word/Excel/Outlook, SAP)
· English literate
· Certificate of fitness
· Anglo American Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Anglo Platinum’s Employment Equity
· Incomplete CV’s and /or applications will not be considered.
· If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application to be
· Application will not be considered without a valid copy of the qualification and/or the license required for
· Interested candidates can apply online viahttp://intranet.angloplat.net/angloplatinum/index.aspx
· You can also apply using the SMS functionality by sending an sms with the job reference number to 35641, ensure that you
register for the SMS functionality on the Anglo American website or send the application to[email protected] linking the position with its reference number.
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time