Are you interested in a global engineering career with the largest steel manufacturer in the world?
ArcelorMittal South Africa is offering 25 learnership opportunities for matriculants to be trained as Rail Transport Process Learner at its Vanderbijlpark Works plant.
The training programme is based on a structured outcome-based approach which includes institutional and on the job training. Regular assessments and progress monitoring will form an integral part of the learnership programme.
- 21 years or older
- Complete Grade 12 Qualification (NQF 4) with 45% English & 45% Mathematics/Mathematics Literacy
- Physically fit
- Good hand and eye co-ordination
- No experience required
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged groups
- The successful candidates will be subject to a medical examination
What does the learnership cover?
- The learnership covers training cost and includes a monthly bursary allowance.
What happens after forty of week training?
- Upon completion of the programme, the candidate can be appointed in an operator position depending on business needs.
- Copy of ID
- Copy of qualfications
- Copy of Statement of results showing subject marks
Closing date is 07 May 2018.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Alternatively drop the above-mentioned documents in the grey container outside ArcelorMittal, Vanderbijlpark Works Access Control Office.