Black Tie Recruitment is a B-BBEE level 1 contributor company providing administrative recruitment solutions across Africa. Our mission is to provide affordable recruitment solutions customized to our clients present and future needs. We have partnered with major leading data providers that gives us the edge to access over high Quality career seekers far across Africa. Our aim is to minimize our clients administration, advertise their positions and handle all responses in a timorous manner delivering fine candidates. We are different.
Job Title: DIGITAL MARKETER
Salary: R30 000.00 Per Month
Job Type: Contract
Sectors: IT, Manufacturing, Retail
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the business and in the Global team to ensure the 3 brand website requirements and objectives are alignment to the Brand CI’s
- Be very comfortable in working on the Adobe AEM platform as this is global procedure
- Ensure the 3 websites are responsive and accessible from various devices and browsers
- Be agile in assisting with website updates, product changes and updates, creative and other interactive developments required on the websites.
- Assist in getting campaigns live for any of the 3 brands on the website in terms of landing pages or content
- Regularly update and maintain website product content for the 3 brands, including text, tech specs and any special features that need to be highlighted with the use of images, videos, and other media. THIS IS IMPERATIVE TO THE ROLE
- Implement SEO best practices to optimize content for search engines and improve organic rankings monthly
- Manage the content syndication partner to retailer websites
- Analyze user behavior through data analytics on the websites and make data-driven decisions to improve website performance.
- Conduct usability testing and website audit in terms of speed and user experience.
- Continuously optimize the websites to enhance consumers experience and ease of navigation
- Integrate third-party tools and plugins to enhance website functionality, such as analytics, CRM, email marketing, etc.
- Utilizing these tools to report back on performance and trends
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate online campaigns and initiatives into the website seamlessly
- Bachelor’s degree in Web Development, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in web development, design, and website management.
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS), Specifically Adobe Experience Manager and website builders such as Shopify, WooCommerce or other.
- Familiarity with web analytics tools, SEO principles, and user experience design.
Application Deadline: November 26 2023