Posted on :
19 Mar, 2018
19 Mar, 2018
Applicants can apply for a Vodacom Foundation Bursary if they intend to gain a qualification in Engineering and Operations.
Course you wish to study, or are studying:
1. Application forms that are incomplete will be disregarded.
Please ensure that you attach proof of academic results: current matriculants do not need to provide preliminary results final grade 11 will suffice.
2. Applications open 1 March
3. Bursaries will only be allocated for next year.
4. You must supply all the information requested, or explain why you cannot provide it.
5. Applicants applying for bursaries with less than a B symbol in mathematics and science will not be considered.
6. Do not send original documents, please attach copies.
7. A passport size photograph of the applicant must be attached to the top right-hand of the front page.
8. It is your responsibility to apply for entrance to university and for other options for financial support. We recommend that you apply to at least two universities and for many funding options/bursaries.
9. Please note that if you have not received feedback from us by 30 November note that your application was unsuccessful
DOWNLOAD: VODACOM BURSARY APPLICATION FORM
Opening date: 1 March annually Closing date: 31 August annually
Please note that if you have not received notification by 30 November your application was unsuccessful