Dis-Chem Consolidated has established a reputation in the market as an employer of choice. Its bursary scheme aims to attract B.Pharm students who have what it takes to become part of an exciting team.
- Promoting the use and selling of ethical medication
- Preventative, pro-motive, curative and rehabilitative health care
- Determine formulae and ingredients needed to fill prescriptions
- Advisory and Information Service
- Passion for customer service excellence
- Organized and reliable
- Team player with good people skills
- Working knowledge of Unisolve an advantage
- Coaching and Managing of pharmacist assistant an advantage
- Able to work retail hours (weekends)
- Ability to present and communicate information effectively
- Ability to analyse and interpret numbers and data
Qualifications & Experience
The bursary will only be awarded to South African Citizens and will only be considered if the applicant has a valid South African ID number.
The bursay will be subject to official certified confirmation of the student’s 1st and 2nd year-end results. Consequently, Dis-Chem gives preference to 3rd year students and applicants with an exceptional academic record and who also participate in extracurricular activities.
Benefits & Remuneration
- Market Related Remuneration
- Mentorship from leading SA Pharmacists
How to Apply