Finovate started in 2015, when three friends felt called to flip the narrative of the business world – changing it from a world of distrust to trust, of self-centeredness to selflessness, from arrogance to humility, and from greed to generosity. By changing the narrative, Finovate can positively influence businesses – leading to restored relationships and a healthier economy.
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: Paarl, Cape Winelands.
Salary: R30 000.00 – R40 000.00 Per Month
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: Marketing, Market Research, E-Commerce
Our client is looking for a dynamic E-Commerce Marketing Analyst to join their team in the Cape Winelands area.
Overall Job Description:
A technical marketing analyst with a strong focus on driving our reporting, analytics and tracking strategy and implementation thereof. This role requires a mix of creativity and strong analytical skills to identify website optimisation opportunities and the ability to develop and execute a testing and optimisation plan. A high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills are crucial for success. You need to be able to prioritise and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing deadlines. Working in a small but growing team requires the ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of individuals with different skill sets.
Marketing analytics & reporting:
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analysing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and automation of regular reports
- Extensive experience with analytics tools, working with developers in setting up correct tracking and ensuring all metrics are reported on correctly
- Provide actionable market and customer insights to address key strategic questions
- Assist with market research to analyse the competitive landscape, determine brand perceptions and identify new marketing opportunities
Experimentation & CRO:
- You will function as an important member of the marketing team by supporting UX and CRO strategies with audience-centric recommendations for improving website performance
- Evaluate customers’ online behaviour and provide insights and recommendations to improve website performance & the overall online shopping experience
- Support strategy, execution, and measurement of A/B tests and CRO experiments within the e-commerce marketing team
- Work with content creators to optimise landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms
- Monitoring traffic performance in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Support copywriters with keyword research for SEO writing
- Continuously collect, analyse and identify trends/insights to improve SEO strategy
- Work with the development team to implement the best SEO practices
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, data analysis, information science, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Afrikaans & English
- Demonstrable experience as a data analyst, preferably working in a Marketing team or with Marketing stakeholders with a track record of producing data-driven insights and recommendations to various stakeholders
- Solid experience in SEO, Google Analytics & other MarTech platforms
- Thorough understanding of tracking and how to best setup different KPI measurements
- Experience in putting together A/B testing plans, executing them and reporting on the results
- Excellent knowledge of statistical analysis and data visualisation
- Experience in an e-commerce environment & e-commerce platform would be advantageous
- Experience working with project management tools like Asana (advantageous)
The position in based in the office
Application Deadline: August 14 2023
Please apply online if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.