HealthChem Pharmacy is located at the Square@Midstream shopping centre in the sought after Midstream Estate. In addition to pharmaceuticals, we offer a large selection of health and baby products. Our gift section is a favourite and offers beautiful and affordable gifts and decor. Our sister-pharmacy, Midstream Pharmacy, is situated at the Midstream Medical Centre – with easy access for our community at Retire@Midstream and surrounding upmarket medical facilities. Our friendly and competent staff look forward to welcoming you.
Job Title: IT Systems Support/Business Analyst
Salary: R25 000.00 – R33 333.00 Per Month
Job Type: Permanent
Sectors: IT Retail
We are looking to fill a position for an Business Systems Manager with a responsibility for administration of all IT systems, support functions, related IT infrastructure and IT expenditure. The successful candidate will assist to manage LAN/WAN network and technology. Overview management of main business system hardware and software, management of IT solutions, and advancement of any IT projects. Implement best practices and adhere to company policy. Recommend and implement an IT Strategy to ensure the company’s IT investment continues to meet the company’s business requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and manage IT strategy including cloud, streamlining operations and implement innovative solutions to meet business objectives.
- Create and adapt technological platforms to improve the client/ customer experience.
- Ensure technology platforms, systems and procedures lead to outcomes in line with business goals.
- Plan and direct the implementation of new and upgrading of existing IT systems and thereby establishing IT-related projects.
- Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
- Manage information technology and computer systems (SQL Server, Office 365, Google Domain, TCP/IP, Unisolv, Loop Logistics, Microsoft Domains)
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems and electronic data processing, including strategic planning in line with the growth of the company.
- Develop reporting requirements from financial accounting package and any integration required between the financial accounting packages and other applications.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development, meet with managers and directors to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines, Manage information systems personnel and VOIP telephony system.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- The ideal candidate must have a B Sc. Computer Science, BCom Degree or equivalent tertiary qualification and at least 3-5 years IT Management and related experience.
- Knowledge of the following: Microsoft PowerBI, SQL Query language and administration of databases, Local and Wide Area networking, Virtual Computing – VirtualBox, Office 365, Google Domain and business intelligence and data warehousing
- Familiar with Windows networking concepts, e.g. Domain security model, login scripts and able to debug and resolve connectivity issues.
- Familiar with network cabling types and devices, e.g., hubs, switches, fibre optic cable and transceivers. Understand routers, NTU’s and their roles.
- Familiar with administration of Office 365, Google Domains, creation and management of users, synchronization of passwords across Active Directory.
- Familiar with correct configuration of Exchange clients and Intranet/Internet connectivity. The role of DNS, and canonical namespaces.
- Familiar with PC hardware, installation and upgrading of equipment.
- Familiar with PC software, Microsoft Office suite, and other software packages, like MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Visio and data recovery software.
- Familiar with network protocols, their installation and configuration, e.g. TCP/IP version 4 and 6.
- Familiar with Printers, maintaining, setup and fixing of Printers.
- Familiar with Cisco router IOS, TCP/IP routing concepts, and firewalls.
- Familiar with data circuit options offered by Telkom and other network providers, including: Diginet, ISDN, ADSL, and MPLS, their benefits and suitability for various applications.
Application Deadline: July 26 2023