Lambano Sanctuary is a Christian NPO that responded to the HIV crises in 2001 by taking in Orphaned HIV+ children to live permanently in our facilities. In 2009 Lambano opened a Paediatric Medical Step-down Facility/Hospice to care for children with life limiting and life-threatening illnesses. The NPO works in collaboration with the Public and Private Medical fraternity.
Job Title: Marketing / Fundraising Manager
Job Location: Germiston, Gauteng
Salary: R20 000 not negotiable, cost to company
- Develop the marketing and fundraising strategy for the company in line with company objectives
- Oversee the company’s marketing budget and strategies
- Plan and implement promotional, events, fundraising campaigns
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns
- Deal with sponsors, suppliers and partners
- Work closely with design agencies and assisting with new marketing initiatives
- Update all social media
- Market administration and activities
- Relevant degree or diploma, IMM or Marketing/Business related course
- Minimum of five years’ hands on experience in Marketing, Events, Fundraising and Campaigns management
- Fundraising experience for nonprofit organisations
- Computer literacy, written and communication skills
- Proposal writing skills
- Results oriented
- Experience of working with no budget, limited resources and meeting targets
- Expert in Internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Must show passion for working with underprivileged children
- Creative and innovative
- Organisational and time management skills
- High-stress tolerance with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team but also independently
- Flexible, Adaptable, results-oriented and goal achiever
- out-going personality
To apply, submit a CV, and a motivational letter to [email protected] please put “Marketing / Fundraising Manager in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No calls will be accepted.
Application Deadline: 25th July, 2018